Metallica Live Madrid, Spain 2018 - Full Concert - E Tuning
Metallica Live Madrid, Spain 2018 - Full Concert - E Tuning. This took me like a whole day so yeah.. Sorry for the fucking ads.. I didn't do that, Youtube did. ''Die, Die My Darling'' ''Fuel'' and ''Sad But True'' are still in their original tuning. They only sound good in their original tuning. This takes a lot of work so I won't be doing this ...
This Video Published Since or about 1 year ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Rick Grimes S5
Metallica Live Madrid, Spain 2018 - Full Concert - E Tuning's Video From Rick Grimes S5 have lenght about 2:18:34 and was viewed more than 103778 and is still growing
Related Video with Metallica Live Madrid, Spain 2018 - Full Concert - E Tuning
Metallica - Enter Sandman - Paris Stade de France 12 mai 2019
Metallica - Enter Sandman - Paris Stade de France 12 mai 2019
I do not own the music and do not earn any money by publishing this video. I only publish because I love the music and want to share the marvelous moment I lived during the concert
This Video Published Since 6 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Magy Himself
Metallica - Enter Sandman - Paris Stade de France 12 mai 2019's Video From Jean O have lenght about 7:02 and was viewed more than 15753 and is still growing
Metallica Live in Bucharest, Romania 2019
Metallica Live in Bucharest, Romania 2019
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Magy Himself
Metallica Live in Bucharest, Romania 2019's Video From Magy Himself have lenght about 19:25 and was viewed more than 4526 and is still growing
Metallica - Ride The Lightning [Live] - 8.18.2019 - Letňany Airport - Prague, Czech Republic
Metallica - Ride The Lightning [Live] - 8.18.2019 - Letňany Airport - Prague, Czech Republic
Front row video I took of Metallica performing “Ride The Lightning” at Letňany Airport in Prague, Czech Republic. I own no rights to this song. All rights to this song belong to Metallica.
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Erynn Halvorson
Metallica - Ride The Lightning [Live] - 8.18.2019 - Letňany Airport - Prague, Czech Republic's Video From Erynn Halvorson have lenght about 7:23 and was viewed more than 2424 and is still growing
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters [Live] - 6.8.2019 - Slane Castle - Slane, Ireland
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters [Live] - 6.8.2019 - Slane Castle - Slane, Ireland
Front row video I took of Metallica performing “Nothing Else Matters” at Slane Castle in Slane Village, Ireland. I was in the Snake Pit for this show!! I own no rights to this song. All rights to this song belong to Metallica.
This Video Published Since 5 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Erynn Halvorson
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters [Live] - 6.8.2019 - Slane Castle - Slane, Ireland's Video From Erynn Halvorson have lenght about 6:53 and was viewed more than 28982 and is still growing
Comments
Post a Comment