Metallica w/ Dave Mustaine - Phantom Lord (Live in San Francisco, December 10th, 2011)

Metallica w/ Dave Mustaine - Phantom Lord (Live in San Francisco, December 10th, 2011)

Metallica perform "Phantom Lord" off of their 1983 debut album "Kill 'em All" with former guitarist Dave Mustaine who is now playing with Megadeth. Recorded live @ The Fillmore in San Francisco, California on December 10th, 2011 (the last of four Metallica 30th birthday concerts).

This Video Published Since or about 7 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: mathiasnielsen66

Metallica w/ Dave Mustaine - Phantom Lord (Live in San Francisco, December 10th, 2011)'s Video From mathiasnielsen66 have lenght about 5:26 and was viewed more than 5305938 and is still growing


Related Video with Metallica w/ Dave Mustaine - Phantom Lord (Live in San Francisco, December 10th, 2011)

I Am The Highway: A Tribute To Chris Cornell - Jack Black and Metallica (Full Set)

I Am The Highway: A Tribute To Chris Cornell - Jack Black and Metallica (Full Set)
Jack Black's opening riff on Chris Cornell followed by Metallica's full set at the I Am The Highway: Chris Cornell Tribute concert at the Forum in Inglewood, CA. 0:00 Jack Black on Chris Cornell 4:40 One (Jack Black and James Hetfield) 6:16 All Your Lies (Soundgarden cover) 10:17 For Whom The Bell Tolls 14:53 Master of Puppets 24:21 Head Injury ...
This Video Published Since 10 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: metfan4l

I Am The Highway: A Tribute To Chris Cornell - Jack Black and Metallica (Full Set)'s Video From InkaDinkaDu have lenght about 28:17 and was viewed more than 788189 and is still growing


Metallica - Live in Nagoya, Japan (1986) [ReMaster Of Puppets DVD]

Metallica - Live in Nagoya, Japan (1986) [ReMaster Of Puppets DVD]
Want to learn how to play guitar and support my channel? Consider trying the free trial over at GuitarTricks.com using my ref-link: https://www.guitartricks.com/trial_sp... Thanks! ------------- https://www.metallica.com/tour/9438 Band name: Metallica Date: November 17, 1986 Venue: Aichi Kinro Kaikan Location: Nagoya, Japan Tour name: Damage ...

This Video Published Since 1 year ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: metfan4l

Metallica - Live in Nagoya, Japan (1986) [ReMaster Of Puppets DVD]'s Video From metfan4l have lenght about 1:27:23 and was viewed more than 361297 and is still growing


Metallica - Sad But True (Live)

Metallica - Sad But True (Live)
Metallica performing Sad But True... Metallica Day On the Green 1991 performance '91

This Video Published Since 12 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: slayer045

Metallica - Sad But True (Live)'s Video From slayer045 have lenght about 5:38 and was viewed more than 2286804 and is still growing


Metallica - Bleeding Me [Full HD] [Lyrics]

Metallica - Bleeding Me [Full HD] [Lyrics]
The song was never commercially released as a single, though a promotional single was distributed to radio stations in early 1997. �� Instagram: http://instagram.com/mrrikey Lyrics: Yeah I'm digging my way I'm digging my way to something I'm digging my way to something better I'm pushing to stay I'm pushing to stay with something I'm pushing ...

This Video Published Since 1 year ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Rikey

Metallica - Bleeding Me [Full HD] [Lyrics]'s Video From Rikey have lenght about 8:16 and was viewed more than 257524 and is still growing

Comments